I have been using the FIR cocoon for nearly 2 years now and am pleased that I opted to have the Get Fitt support programme throughout. Tests on my mitrochondrial function had shown that I have some blocking which is probably the reason why I suffer from fibromyalgia, and I was recommended to try a detoxification programme, including the use of the Get Fitt Far Infrared sauna.
I was quite sceptical at first as my tolerance of heat is minimal, as I continued the Far Infrared programme I found that my tolerance of heat outside, as well as in the sauna, was improved. Finally, I am able to sweat again - not just in the cocoon.
After 9 months using the cocoon I had my mitochondrial function retested and there was a significant improvement, which backs up my experience of being able to live a more active life, taking up dance and exercise classes, and coping with more stress, including managing a 7 month building project on my home that I previously could not have contemplated.
The support has been helpful on matters of diet, exercise and supplement regime, the latter of which was very helpful for mitigating the effects of Gilbert's syndrome, which I hope is slowing down the production of further toxins - my eyes and skin are less yellow.
There is always something new to learn from the Get fit Team as their knowledge is extensive, and together we have been doing a lot of investigation to find a programme to improve my health.
The Support team are always sympathetic and understanding, which I value greatly. There is no doubt in my mind that I could not have managed this level of improvement on my own.
I have suffered from Fibromyalgia for many years. I was never one to use medication so I searched for alternative remedy’s to manage my pain. I came across Get Fitt and decided to give them a call.
The team was very helpful in explaining how Far Infrared works which was of great interest to me. I decided to go ahead and purchase my Far infrared Sauna.
At first I was a little too eager and went on for the full hour nearly every day. My body wasn’t ready for that kind of detox so with the advice from the Get Fitt support team, I reduced the amount of time spent on the bed which helped a great deal.
I have had my bed for over a year now. Detoxing this way has been a great benefit to me and my symptoms and the heat helps my muscles to relax more and helps with the pain also.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team and the founder of Get Fitt for my wonderful Sauna.
After having suffered from Fibromyalgia for six and a half years and, having tried a wide variety of treatments and remedies, I was initially somewhat sceptical that regular Far Infrared treatments would alleviate the condition. I purchased the Cocoon on the recommendation of a fellow sufferer.
Three and a half month’s later, I am delighted to say, I am feeling better than I believed possible. More specifically I can report the following improvements:
1. My sleep pattern is much improved. Most nights I sleep for five to six hours without waking at all. I used to wake several times in the night and only slept for three hours, at the most, without waking.
2. I now wake up on most mornings without pain and am no longer taking any pain killers, although I sometimes still have to use a TENS machine later in the day.
3. As a result my energy levels have increased and I no longer need to use pacing to manage my condition.
4. Using the Cocoon on the days I do three to four mile walks, reduces my overall stiffness at the end of the day. In fact, I often climb into the Cocoon feeling sore and achy and emerge feeling warm and comfortable.
5. When I use the Cocoon, I often fall into a state of deep relaxation/meditation, which results in a tremendous feeling of wellbeing.
6. My masseuse reports that she is amazed how much softer and more relaxed my muscles have become.
So I would strongly recommend the regular use of a Far Infrared Cocoon to fellow sufferers.
Be prepared to commit time to the use of the Cocoon in order to reap the benefits. I also recommend using the phone support service provided by the Get-Fitt team as this is extremely helpful in the early stages of treatment.